Thursday, January 29, 2009

Remaining Random Survivors....

I was curious, and maybe I'm alone in this, how many random 815ers (or their group at least) are still alive.



They've been dropping like flies with the barracks attack, freighter exploding, arrow attacks, and land mines.



We know we've got: The three scientists, Sawyer, Juliette, Rose and Bernard. Then there's Locke and who knows about Claire.



There were a ton of people kidnapped by the Others (most notably Cindy and the kids) but I think it's safe to call them Others at this point and no longer survivors.



Well I check another site for their figure (lostpedia) and that has only 10 survivors outside of those mentioned above. So there's about 10 people left (not including Rose and Bernard) that should still be time jumping around the island.



That doesn't mean anything... just thought I'd try and see who'se left.

1 comment: