Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another... One more question...

I almost always side with jack on this show... especially when it's jack versus Locke. But this one especially. Locke desperately wants jack to remain on the island, but knows that would be a big leap of faith on jack's part, and jack, is a man of science. Why doesn't Locke ever tell jack that he used to be in a wheel chair before the island healed him?!?!. This would be some measure of "proof" that jack might need for convincing. Just always bugged me that Locke never let's that info out. Seems pretty crucial.

1 comment:

  1. I think Locke was embarrassed that he was a "cripple". It makes him appear to be weaker than they younger smarter (book smart) Jack. He wants/needs to be on the same level to compete. I doubt some people would follow him knowing he may or may not "pull up lame".

    I am a Locke guy, man of faith. I think Saeed (my spelling) and Sawyer are close second and third. Although Sawyer's story line in season five beats out Locke for me every time.

    ReplyDelete