Saturday, March 19, 2011

Final Encyclopedia post

Finished the book, here were a few final notes...

Tunisia: confirms Dharma used a polar bear to turn the dinkey wheel and it was warped to Tunisia.

Walt Lloyd: One of the rare humans "attuned" to the island. (of course, but didn't have much for this last post...)

Yemi: Eko's final vision of Yemi was actually the Smoke Monster (another obvious one, but a confirmation, and like I said, not alot left to report).

Ok, so that's the book... nothing else left.

I probably won't write anything else here until I start the first, of what I hope to be many, re-watches. I'll go over questions that I still have after viewing the entire series. There really aren't THAT many.

See ya.

4 comments:

  1. God's work, big guy. God's work. I am getting ready to start re-watching. Maybe we can compare thoughts.

    You da man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy SHIT!!! someone else is reading this! Thank you!!!! I won't be starting mine for a bit, but happy to have any conversations here, I'll start a different thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feel like Desmond when he is riding the stationary bike?

    ReplyDelete