Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Final Fall Lineup (for now)

Pay Channels (OnDemand):
Weeds
Boardwalk Empire *
Eastbound and Down
Bored to Death
Dexter

Sundays:
The Simpsons, Fox, 8:00
Family Guy, Fox, 9:00
Boardwalk Empire, HBO, 9:00
The Walking Dead, AMC guessing 10:00 (10/31) *

Mondays:
House, Fox, 8:00
Chuck, NBC, 8:00
Gossip Girl, CW, 9:00
The Event, NBC, 9:00 *
Hawaii 5-0, CBS, 10:00 *

Tuesdays:
Glee, Fox, 8:00
Raising Hope, Fox, 9:00 *
Running Wilde, Fox, 9:30 *
Sons of Anarchy, FX, 10:00
Parenthood, NBC, 10:00
Caprica, Syfy, 10:00

Wednesdays:
Survivor, CBS, 8:00
Terriers, FX, 10:00 *
South Park, Comedy Central, 10:00 (10/6)
Ugly Americans, Comedy Central 10:30 (10/6)

Thursdays:
Community, NBC, 8:00
30 Rock, NBC, 8:30
The Office, NBC, 9:00
Fringe, Fox, 9:00
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, FX, 10:00
The League, FX, 10:30

Fridays:
The Good Guys, Fox, 9:00

Saturdays:
Saturday Night Live, NBC, 11:30

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm going to add my opinion on a few things, just in case you care. First of all, I think Running Wilde is hilarious too. I'm not a big Keri Russell fan but absolutely love Will Arnett. No matter what show he's on, he's always so witty and ridiculous. Keeping my fingers crossed that they stay on!

    I hate to say it, but I'm getting over 30 Rock and It's Always Sunny. While I'll never tire of Jack and Jenna, Liz Lemon is really starting to get corny and over the top. This season has already been somewhat disappointing for me. As for Sunny, the first episode I thought was pretty good, but the last episode was getting somewhat annoying. Maybe it's when shows hit that 5/6 year mark they're just not as new, shiny and funny.

    You should really give Modern Family a go. It's hilarious. Also, I really liked Louie. Little weird at times, but pretty damn funny. He's so freakin' hilarious. Last thing, I could have sworn at one time you said you watched Better off Ted. I started watching it through Hulu (since you recommended it) and I thought it was hilarious! Nothing deep by any means and pretty corky, but also pretty witty. I finally just started watching the 2nd season and was bummed to see it got canceled. :( WIsh it would have made it a little longer, but I guess there's enough on the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw a singel ep of Better off Ted and 30 Rock and Sunny are still hilarious... buuuuuuuut... you appear to be the only person still reading this soooooo..... I AGREE KATE! Brilliant post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks! I'll take it!! Maybe I was thinking Pushing Daisies? I started that one last night. Too bad it got cancelled, its pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was Pushing Daisies. That show was top notch.

    ReplyDelete